Reserve MaterialsReserve materials at HCC Library are course-related resources provided by instructors for shared-use by students in their courses. Reserve materials may include the following:
- Study guides
- Supplementary readings
- Course notes
- Audiovisual materials, such as DVDs and videotapes
- Cable course videotapes and/or DVDs
Cable Course VideosStudents must be enrolled in the cable course to use the DVDs and/or videotapes of a cable course. These videos may be viewed in the library (video players and headsets are available), or checked out for a one-day loan. When a cable course video is checked out...
- There is a limit of one video per class.
- No renewals
- Overdue fines: $1.00 per day, maximum of $10.00
- Videotapes and DVDs must be returned to the Circulation Counter, not the Bookdrop, to prevent damage
- Replacement charge: $10.00 for videotapes, $15.00 for DVDs
- Non-refundable processing fee: $10.00