Mission, Outcomes, Motto
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
Providing students with the academic support to become responsible, self-directed learners.
- Students and faculty will receive quality testing services to meet their academic support needs.
- Students and faculty will receive quality in-person and online tutoring services that meet their academic support needs.
- Students enrolled in the Brush-Up courses will develop the necessary skills to place higher than the Essentials level in English and/or math.
- Students and faculty will receive quality service learning support to meet their academic support needs.
Helping underprepared students prepare, prepared students advance, and advanced students excel. (from NADE motto)
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center