This scholarship was established by the UH Office of the President to celebrate the UH System's centennial and provides an opportunity for the state's brightest students to attend a UH Campus.
- Bona fide Hawaii resident (excludes non-residents, non-resident tuition exempts, and foreign students).
- 2010 Hawaii high school graduate
- Academic merit as demonstrated by a minimum high school cumulative GPA of at least 3.8 or 1800 score on the 3-part SAT Reasoning Test.
- Admitted and attend as a freshman in the Fall 2010 semester.
- Enrolled at Honolulu CC full-time (12 credits).
The following materials must be submitted to Honolulu Community College’s Financial Aid Office:
- Copy of your most recent high school transcript showing your cumulative GPA.
$1,000 per academic year
NOTE: Scholarship may be renewable for up to 4 consecutive semesters at a community college (up to 8 semesters if you decide to transfer to a UH baccalaureate campus) so long as the student maintains a 3.0 cumulative GPA and continuous full-time enrollment at the student's designated UH home campus.
When funds have been depleted.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- College Skills Center
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center