This scholarship was established by the State of Hawai`i to recognize public Hawai`i high school graduates who have a high school cumulative GPA of at least 3.0, show financial need, and be enrolled at least half-time status.
- 2010 graduating public Hawaii high school senior
- Academic merit as demonstrated by a minimum high school cumulative GPA of at least 3.0.
- Completed the following:
- Algebra I
- Algebra II and Algebra II End of Course Exam
- Two (2) lab science courses
- Two (2) credits in either World Language, Fine Arts, or Career and Technical Education.
- Classified at HonCC and enrolled at least half-time status (6 credits).
- Demonstrated financial need as determined by an application of financial aid (Free Application for Federal Student Aid - FAFSA).
In addition to the application for financial aid, the following materials must be submitted to Honolulu Community College's Financial Aid Office:
- Copy of your most recent high school transcript showing your cumulative GPA.
Amount of Award: Dependent on student's unmet need as determined through the financial aid process.
When funds have been depleted.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- College Skills Center
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center