This waiver was established to support the increased number of Hawaiian and part-Hawaiian students seeking a degree in higher education. Students who may be eligible will be notified by mail to complete a personal statement.
- Students must be of Native Hawaiian ancestry.
- Accepted into a degree seeking program at Honolulu CC
- Must show demonstrated financial need by completing the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Enrolled at Honolulu CC at least half-time status (6 or more credits).
Amount of Award: Up to cost of full-time (15 credits) resident tuition for the fall and spring semesters.
To be announced
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students