This scholarship was established to encourage highly qualified international students to attend and to provide relevant education and training to those who will assume positions of leadership and service in the Pacific and Asia regions and around the world.
- Classified at HonCC and enrolled at full-time (12 credits or more)
- Must have completed at least 12 credits at Honolulu CC
- Cumulative GPA of 2.5 or higher
- Non-US Citizens attending Honolulu CC on an F-1 student visa and paying full non-resident tuition
Amount of Award: Awarded for fall and spring semesters, annual maximum award: $500.
When funds have been depleted.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students