Once your application has been reviewed and your eligibility has been determined, you will be notified through your UH email account advising you to view your financial aid award via MyUH Portal. Please read the email and financial aid award carefully. A financial aid award is based on the following:
- Amount of need as determined by FAFSA;
- Amount eligible for;
- Availability of federal, state, and private funds
- Full-time enrollment status at our campus (unless noted otherwise). If your enrollment status changes after you have been awarded financial aid, you will need to complete a Change of Enrollment Form [PDF] or Dual Enrollment Authorization Form [PDF] (for students taking classes at another campus).
For a complete description of your financial aid award, please read through the All You Need To Know About Your Financial Aid Award [PDF]
Financial Aid Policies
In order to receive and maintain your financial aid, you must follow the policies stated below. Failure to follow these policies may result in an adjustment, delay, and/or cancellation of your financial aid.
- You must read and comply with the Satisfactory Academic Progress Policy [PDF]. Furthermore, the Honolulu CC Financial Aid Office may contact your instructors at any point of the year to verify your class attendance. This is done to ensure that you are fully eligible to receive your financial aid funds.
- Inform the Honolulu CC Financial Aid Office whenever you:
- Receive outside financial assistance (e.g. scholarships and tuition payments not from Honolulu CC);
- Take classes at another University of Hawaii Community College campus. You will need to complete the Dual Enrollment Authorization Form [PDF];
- Change your enrollment level. You will need to complete the Change of Enrollment Form [PDF];
- Completely withdraw from classes or stop attending classes; and
- Change your name and/or other personal information.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center