The Department of Health requires all college students to be:
- Free of Tuberculosis (TB) and
- Measles Mumps and Rubella (MMR).
All students must show proof of a negative TB test and proof of two (2) Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) shots or one MMR shot and one (1) measles shot prior to registration. Documentation of shot records can be submitted to the Admissions and Counseling Office.
Tuberculosis (TB) Test
Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) Clearance
- Proof of two (2) Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) shots or combination 1 Measles and 1 MMR shot one month apart on or after 1/1/68 and on or after 1st birthday OR
- Positive Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) IgG blood test report if had shots but no record found or if had disease (Request coupon for Kalihi-Palama Health Center from the Health Office or order test through your M.D. and pay lab at time of service for discount) OR
- If born before 1957: MMR not required.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students