There are four ways to register:
- Phone: (808) 845-9296. Call between the hours of 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM, M - F (except holidays). Pay by credit card (VISA/MasterCard) at time of call.
- Fax: (808) 845-3767. Include credit card or purchase order payment information on fax. View Registration Form
- Mail. One registration form per student. (Make copies of form for additional students.) Each registration must include credit card payment information, check *, or purchase order. View Registration Form
Honolulu Community College
Continuing Education Registration
874 Dillingham Blvd
Honolulu, HI 96817-4598
* Dishonored checks subject to UH service fee of $25 plus interest. Make checks payable to University of Hawaiʻi.
- In Person: Building 2, 5th Floor
Registration Forms for all courses must be received five (5) working days before the first class meeting. If participant registers after this deadline, it is his/her responsibility to call to verify enrollment and status of course. Please help us avoid cancellations by registering at least one week before the class begins.
Transfer and Refund Policy
To transfer to another course or completely withdraw from a course, call 845–9296 one (1) working day before the first class meeting. Thereafter, refunds will not be allowed. Refunds require 6 - 8 weeks processing time. Charge card refunds will be credited to your account.
Note: Participants registering by purchase order or third party payment will be billed regardless of non-attendance unless notification of withdrawal is made by the specified refund deadline.
The College reserves the right to cancel a class due to insufficient enrollment. Registrants will receive a full refund or may transfer to another section.
Call 845–9296 or complete the parking section of the registration form when registering. View Maps/Parking for more information.
Participants requiring some accommodation in order to fully participate, please call 845-9296. Hearing impaired individuals desiring information may contact the College by using the Telecommunications Relay Service: 643–8833 or 1–711.
The University of Hawaiʻi Community Colleges are equal opportunity/affirmative action institutions and are committed to nondiscrimination on the basis of race, sex, age, color, national origin, ancestry, religion, disability, marital status, arrest and court records, sexual orientation, and veteran status.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center