Continuing Education and Training opportunities are available in a wide range of programs, courses, and services to meet the needs of business and industry as well as the community and special groups.
Training for business and industry is customized to meet specific c needs. The training is short, flexible, convenient and effective. Training courses can be delivered on-campus or on-site through a fee per student basis or through a contract between the College and a company or organization. Generally, these courses are designed to upgrade the skills and knowledge of individuals currently employed in the Technical, Occupational and Professional fields related to the more than 25 programs offered at the College.
In addition, specific c, short-term programs and services that are responsive to community and special groups may be developed.
Cost Of Textbooks/Supplies: Varies, depending on the course.
- Gary James, English as a Second Language
- Adrienne Kamaura, Communication and Services, Seniors, Emeritus College
- Beryl Morimoto, Pacific Center for Advanced Technology Training/Computers and Technology
- Cyndi Uyehara, Early Childhood Education
- Preshess Willets-Vaquilar, Transportation and Trades Programs
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students