Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
WELD 64 - Advanced Arc Welding III (3)
- Prerequisite or Co-requisite: WELD 62
- Co-requisite: WELD 21, 60, 66, 68
WELD majors only. Single and multi-pass groove welding on carbon steel plate using E7018 electrodes in the 4G (overhead) position. Limited thickness Guided Bend Test will be administered.
20 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of WELD 64, the student will be able to:
- Select and use the proper safety clothing and equipment
- Demonstrate advanced use and operation of shielded metal arc welding equipment according to industry standards in the overhead position on groove welds
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center