Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
WELD 62 - Advanced Arc Welding II (3)
- Prerequisite or Co-requisite: WELD 60
- Co-requisite: WELD 21, 64, 66, 68
WELD majors only. Single and multi-pass groove welding on carbon steel using E7018 electrodes. Welding to be done in the 3G (vertical up) position. Limited thickness Guided Bend Test will be administered.
20 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of WELD 62, the student will be able to:
- Select and use the proper safety clothing and equipment
- Demonstrate advanced use and operation of shielded metal arc welding equipment according to industry standards in the vertical position on groove welds
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center