Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
MELE 215 - Sound Reinforcement (4)
- Prerequisite: "C" or higher in MELE 102, and in ENG 100
MELE majors only. A practicum based study of equipment, systems concepts, design, and acoustical problems involved in sound reinforcement for live performances and touring as related to professional concert situations. Lab hours required. May be taken on a CR/N basis.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of MELE 215, the student will be able to:
- Design, assemble, trouble-shoot and operate small venue sound systems with a knowledge base of large concert venue sound systems.
- Identify and analyze live acoustic and audio system technical problems.
- Apply analog console live signal routing and signal flow charts.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center