Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
MELE 204 - Music Publishing (3)
- Prerequisite: "C" or higher in MELE 201 and in MELE 202
- Recommended Prep: ENG 22 or ESL 23
A study of music publishing. This course deals with contracts, music licensing, foreign publishing, catalog development, demo sessions and other activities conducted by music publishers. May be taken on a CR/N basis.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of MELE 204, the student will be able to:
- Define the role of music publishing in the entertainment & music business
- Perform the administrative tasks of a music publisher
- Identify the creative tasks of a music publisher
- Exploit the intellectual property
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center