FT 237 - Pattern Grading
- Prerequisite: FT 215 and MATH 50
Principles of proportionally increasing or decreasing a master pattern according to a prescribed set of body measurements. Applications include basic, intermediate and advance designs. Includes use of the grading machine.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 237, the student will be able to:
- Grade patterns manually to different sizes.
- Use a grading machine to grade patterns to different sizes.
- Grade the following items:
- miscellaneous pattern designs
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students