FT 217 - Flat Patternmaking II
- Prerequisite: FT 205 & FT 215; MATH 50 or Placement in MATH 100 or higher
- Prerequisite or Co-requisite: ENG 22/60 or ESL 23, OR Placement in ENG 100
Expanding and refining the technical and production methods of flat patternmaking. Applying construction and alteration techniques to samples and final garments.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 217, the student will be able to:
- Discuss construction and pattern-making terms and processes.
- Use professional pattern-making techniques.
- Use professional fabric handling techniques.
- Use professional garment construction techniques.
- Test fit patterns in muslin to standard dress forms.
- Solve fitting problems.
- Apply pattern-making concepts and skills to a final garment.
- Apply construction concepts and skills to a final garment.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center