FT 216 - Fashion Design And Sketching
Development of apparel design through sketching the fashion figure.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 216, the student will be able to:
- Sketch the fashion figure in proportion.
- Sketch the fundamental fashion details.
- Transmit ideas through sketching.
- Use media and drawing techniques in layout presentation.
- Develop fashion formats in an organized and professional manner.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- College Skills Center
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center