FT 215 - Flat Patternmaking I (3)
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: FT 205
Principles of pattern making for women's apparel through manipulation of quarter size pattern blocks.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 215, the student will be able to:
- Manipulate darts through the pivot and slash & spread methods.
- Manipulate the flat pattern to create a design.
- Transfer a design sketch into a pattern.
- Execute drafts for women's apparel using a basic block pattern.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center