FT 205 - Materials And Methods Of Clothing Construction
Principles, concepts and procedures for quality construction and custom fitting of clothing.
3 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 205, the student will be able to:
- Take body measurements.
- Record body measurements.
- Adjust a basic dress.
- Construct a basic dress.
- Evaluate the quality of garment construction.
- Evaluate the fit of a garment.
- Operate a home sewing machine.
- Apply basic stitching techniques to various parts of a garment.
- Discuss quality construction terms and processes.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students