FT 125 - Fashion Show Production
Comprehensive practical experience including all factors required for the preparation and production of fashion shows, clinics, and other fashion promotions.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 125, the student will be able to:
- Develop logical, detailed plans for the production of a fashion show.
- Implement the fashion show plans.
- Develop logical, detailed plans for other fashion promotions.
- Implement the fashion promotion plans.
- Examine the theories behind successful promotions.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students