FT 100 - Fashion Modeling
- FT major or FT instructor approval required.
Students will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to model fashion on the fashion runway. The course includes informal modeling and the presentation of the total fashion look.
1 hr. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 100, the student will be able to:
- Use correct walking techniques for ramp modeling.
- Convey the moods appropriate for modeling different types of garments.
- "Sell" the garments from the runway.
- Discuss the importance of stage make-up and hairstyles.
- Show garments during an informal fashion show setting.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students