Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
FT 100 - Fashion Modeling (1)
- FT majors or FT instructor approval required.
Students will acquire the skills and knowledge necessary to model fashion on the fashion runway. The course includes informal modeling and the presentation of the total fashion look.
1 hr. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 100, the student will be able to:
- Use correct walking techniques for ramp modeling.
- Convey the moods appropriate for modeling different types of garments.
- "Sell" the garments from the runway.
- Discuss the importance of stage make-up and hairstyles.
- Show garments during an informal fashion show setting.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center