FT 38 - Draping And Design
- Prerequisite: FT 36
Integration of draping and flat pattern designing for actual customers with the use of individual forms or standard forms.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 38, the student will be able to:
- Create original designs using ethnic or historical research as inspiration.
- Drape or draft original designs.
- Construct original designs.
- Simplify costly, complicated designs.
- Construct designs for the marketable, ready-to-wear price range.
- Conduct research on fashion designers.
- Present oral reports on fashion designers.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students