FT 32 - Advanced Apparel Design
- Prerequisite: FT 205 & 215 & 217
Design and creation of garments for customers. Integration of all phases of apparel production. Includes individual design, pattern drafting, cutting, fabrication, fitting, and fi nishing.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 32, the student will be able to:
- Perform various alterations on completed garments.
- Adjust patterns to fit individual figures.
- Give accurate fittings.
- Apply proper sewing techniques and finishes to customer projects.
- Handle customer relations.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students