FT 30 - Basic Creative Designing
- Prerequisite: FT 36, 205, 215, and 217
The creative process of apparel design is emphasized by developing and producing a collection of garments for industry or entrepreneurship.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 30, the student will be able to:
- Create a collection of garments for a specific target group or store.
- Draft or drape a collection of clothing.
- Construct a collection of clothing.
- Price a collection for retail or wholesale.
- Conduct research on starting and running a business.
- Present an oral report on starting and running a business.
- Present a line of clothing to potential buyers.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students