FT 28 - Introduction To Industrial Sewing
- Prerequisite: FT 205 and FT 215
An introduction to apparel manufacturing with emphasis on various stitch and seam types utilizing industrial machines and attachments. Career opportunities and industry terminology will also be covered in this course.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of FT 28, the student will be able to:
- Discuss aspects of the garment industry.
- Operate industrial machines.
- Use industrial attachments.
- Construct complete garments using only industrial machines and attachments.
- Use necessary garment industry terminology.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students