CMGT 220 - Construction Documentation
- Prerequisite: CMGT 216
- Co-requisite: CMGT 224
CMGT majors only. Proper construction documentation is essential to an economical and eff ective system for planning, operating, and controlling a construction project. This course will guide the student in proper forms, form development, and how to adapt forms for your organization. How to write and prepare the various plans required by government agencies is also covered.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CMGT 220, the student will be able to:
- Set up and manage the documentation process for a construction project.
- Prepare and update various plans required by government agencies.
- Demonstrate the ability to create and manage an effective quality control plan.
- Properly manage a change proposal log and be able to identify changes in the scope of work for a construction project
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students