CENT 390 - Special Topics In CENT (3)
- Prerequisite or Co-requisite: ENG 209 or 210 or 200; AND MATH 103 or 135 or higher
Instructor approval required. This course will provide the student with the opportunity to develop skills in a specialized field of Information Technology. The content of this course will change as technology changes. The student should check with the instructor beforehand to determine the specific content of this course.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CENT 390, the student will be able to:
- Develop skills in a specialized field of Information and Communication Technology.
- Describe scenarios for utilizing this technology.
- Describe a method for updating or deploying this technology.
- Describe methods for managing, monitoring and securing this technology.
- Create or respond to an RFP utilizing this technology.
- Work in a group to analyze a project utilizing this technology.
- Describe ethical issues as related to the use of this studied technology.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center