CENT 370 - Integrated Network Applications (3)
- Prerequisite or Co-requisite: CENT 275
This course provides an introduction to installing, configuring, and administering various network applications using a variety of network operating systems, such as Windows and Linux. Examples of network applications include messaging systems, naming systems, and other network management systems.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CENT 370, the student will be able to:
- Describe the process of installing, configuring, and administering various network applications
- Install and configure network information service.
- Install and configure dynamic host configuration protocol.
- Install and configure a messaging system.
- Install andconfigure domain name service.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center