CENT 370 - Integrated Network Applications
- Prerequisite: CENT 270; and CENT 228, OR CENT 227 and CENT 253
This course provides an introduction to installing, configuring, and administering network applications using a variety of network operating systems, such as Windows and Linux. Examples of network applications include messaging systems, network management and database systems.
3 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CENT 370, the student will be able to:
- Describe the installation, configuration and administration of network applications.
- Install and configure network information services.
- Install and configure dynamic host configuration protocol.
- Install and configure a messaging system.
- Install and configure a database server.
- Install and configure domain name service.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students