Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
CENT 340 - Advanced Routing (3)
- Prerequisite: CENT 240
- Recommended Prep: CCNA
CENT 340 is a lecture/lab course focusing on advanced networking topics related to routing such as RIP version 2, EIGRP, OSPF, and BGP, route optimization and path control techniques, IPv6, and support for branch offices and mobile workers. This course prepares the student for the CCNP ROUTE certification exam.
2 hrs. lect.; 3 hrs. lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CENT 340, the student will be able to:
- Understand the ethical responsibilities when preparing a bid and/or proposal
- Demonstrate how estimates are organized
- Understand how to quantify labor, materials, equipment and subcontractor costs
- Assemble a bid package
- Evaluate the competition to maximize the chances of winning a bid
- Know the industry standards used for cost accounting
- Estimate variable and fixed overhead costs
- Report to a workplace regularly, work with others in a professional manner work from oral and written instructions, and manage time efficiently to meet project deadlines.
- Demonstrate oral and written communication, computation, and problem solving skills appropriate to the level of the coursework
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center