CENT 300 - Systems Analysis And Design
- Prerequisite: CENT 280 and CENT 285
This course will provide the student with a practical approach to systems analysis and design using a blend of traditional developments and current technologies. The student will learn how to apply the five phases of the systems development life cycle.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CENT 300, the student will be able to:
- Describe different approaches to systems analysis and design.
- Describe the five phases of the systems development life cycle.
- Apply the five phases of the SDLC to a real world IT problem.
- Describe the following phases of the SDLC:
- systems planning
- systems analysis
- systems design
- systems implementation
- systems operation
- systems support
- Describe how IT supports a business environment.
- Describe the role of a systems analyst within the business environment.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students