Course Descriptions & Student Learning Outcomes
- user warning: Table 'drupal_hccmain.cas_user' doesn't exist query: SELECT aid, cas_name FROM cas_user WHERE uid = 0 in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/sites/all/modules/cas/cas.module on line 496.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
- warning: call_user_func_array() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, function 'cas_menu_logout_check' not found or invalid function name in /web/1/www.hawaii.edu/drupalc/includes/menu.inc on line 454.
CARP 26 - Carpentry I (9)
- Corequisite: CARP 20 and CARP 30
This course provides students with an opportunity to acquire basic skills required for success in the Carpentry Trade. Students will complete projects using appropriate tools, materials, procedures and safety practices currently used in the industry.
18 hrs. lect./lab. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of CARP 26, the student will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of concrete forming construction within the building industry
- Demonstrate practical and technical skills
- Explain the different types of techniques, methods, and terms used in concrete forming
- Explain concrete forming processes
- Describe hazardous and safety issues within the work area
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center