AJ 280 - Current Issues In The Administration Of Justice
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: AJ 101
This course is an exploration of issues related to the study of the administration of justice. Students will define, select, research, and examine these issues, then discuss the various viewpoints thereby conducting a thorough probe of important and controversial issues facing the justice professions.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of AJ 280, the student will be able to:
- Gather appropriate research materials on a selected topic.
- Construct an effective questionnaire.
- Collect data.
- Write a properly annotated research paper based on data obtained by the class.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students