AJ 233 - Police Organization And Management
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: AJ 101
The principles of organization and administration in the law enforcement community are examined along with such topics as organizational structures, managerial philosophies, personnel issues and leadership.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of AJ 233, the student will be able to:
- Discuss several management theories and their principal authors.
- Explain the organization of police agencies.
- Explain the role of various divisions in overall police operations.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students