AJ 230 - Principles Of Police Supervision
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: AJ 101
This course will cover such essentials as the function of the supervisor in organization and management, elements of leadership, the training function, instructional process, personnel evaluation systems, and personnel complaint investigation and techniques.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of AJ 230, the student will be able to:
- Recognize the key role of a line supervisor in an organization.
- Describe the qualities a supervisor must possess.
- Explain the relationship between supervisor and subordinate.
- Describe a supervisor's role in guiding a subordinate through phases of a police career.
- Recognize the critical nature of first-level supervision in a police organization.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- College Skills Center
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center