AJ 208 - Introduction To Criminology
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: AJ 101
The course will explore theories of crime causation, its measurement and impact, and overall societal reaction to crime and offenders. The focus is the exploration of possible programs and policies to achieve a combination of crime reduction and social justice. May be taken on a CR/N basis.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of AJ 208, the student will be able to:
- Describe the various biological, sociological, and psychological theories of criminality.
- Describe the impact of crime on society.
- Describe the criminal/victim relationship.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students