AJ 139 - Computer Application In Criminal Justice
- Prerequisite or Corequisite: AJ 101
The student will become familiar with the modern technological advances and applications of the computer relative to investigation, recordkeeping, crime analysis, trends and patterns. The importance and significance of statistics is stressed and computer aided dispatch is examined.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of AJ 139, the student will be able to:
- Explain the basic concepts of computer theory and operation.
- Describe computer uses in law enforcement.
- Apply computer knowledge to hands-on software simulations in the computer lab.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students