AEC 146 - Advanced Modeling And Presentation (3)
- Prerequisite: "C" or higher in AEC 110 and in AEC 124
- AEC majors only
Advanced 3D modeling and rendering techniques using a high-end computer modeling program aimed primarily at building design. Topics include the user interface, basic modeling concepts, scene creation, object creation, material rendering, and, lighting. Students construct several 3D computer models. This course also available non-credit.
3 hrs. lect. per week
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of AEC 146, the student will be able to:
- Model 30 primitives using 30 modeling software.
- Create 30 objects from 20 objects using modification commands in 30 software.
- Create 30 models that include lights and materials to create photorealistic renderings and animations.
- Export 30 animation movies for viewing using 30 software.
- Export 30 files for printing on a 30 Printer.
- Create complex 30 models using additive and subtractive modeling techniques in 30 software.
- Report to a workplace regularly and punctually, engage effectively and congenially with peers and supervisors, work from written as well as oral instructions, use assigned time efficiently for productive work and meet production deadlines.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- Campus Facts
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- Testing and Tutoring
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center