ABRP 64 - Corrosion Repair Techniques
- Prerequisite or Co-requisite: ABRP 63
- Co-requisite: ABRP 62, 65, 66, 67
ABRP majors only. This course will introduce the student to the proper use, care, and operation of the resistance spot welder. The course will also allow the student to learn, practice, and demonstrate his/her skills as they relate to light gauge metal rust repair.
60 hrs. total. 6 hrs. lect.; 18 hrs. lab. per week over 2.5 weeks
Student Learning Outcomes
Upon successful completion of ABRP 64, the student will be able to:
- Set up and tune squeeze-type resistance spot welders for use on automotive sheet metal.
- Use the tools and instructions provided to produce quality successful squeeze-type resistance spot welds in automotive collision repair.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students