I. Blood Drives!
Want to save up to three lives? Become an everyday hero and donate blood to the Blood Bank of Hawaii. There will be various blood drives on campus throughout the semester.
II. Flu Shot!
Stay healthy this semester! Get your flu shot, without having to wait in a doctor's office. Get your flu shot quick and easy on campus.
Simple Steps To Be Informed & Prepared In An Emergency
Two things YOU CAN DO to better prepare for a campus emergency! It just takes a few minutes to do both!
I. Be informed of Campus Closures & Emergencies!
- Sign-up for the UH Alert System to receive official emergency notifications in the event of a natural, health or civil emergency.
- UH username and password required to sign up.
- Select the regions (island or area/college) you wish to receive information about.
- Faculty & Staff may also choose the ways in which to be contacted (home & office phone, text messaging, and email options)
- Student notification is through text messaging and email.
Encourage students and co-workers to join in! We will eventually move towards utilizing this system to notify our HCC community of our own emergent situations. Don't be kept out of the loop! Sign up today!
II. List & Update Emergency Contact Information in your MyUH Portal Account!
In an emergency situation, it may become necessary for the College to contact your designated emergency contact person. Be sure to periodically update names and phone numbers because this information is electronically stored and may be accessed by any UH campus personnel involved with emergencies. It's a good idea to check your MyUH Portal "Emergency Contact" screen at least every semester to make sure the information is correct.
How do I do this?
- Log in to MyUH Portal
- Click on "Student Records" > "Personal Information" folder
- Select "View/Update My Emergency Contacts"
Can't access the internet? Download our HonCC Emergency Contact Form [PDF] and return it electronically or submit it to the Health Office. We'll enter designated emergency contact names and phone numbers into your student information (Banner) account.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students