Honolulu Community College serves the community, the city, the state of Hawai`i, and the Pacific region as an affordable, flexible, learning-centered, open-door, comprehensive community college. Honolulu CC meets the evolving post-secondary educational needs of individuals, businesses, and the state by:
- Offering high quality courses and programs in the liberal arts and career and technical fields;
- Maintaining unique educational partnerships with state-registered apprenticeship programs in diverse career fields;
- Supporting the Native Hawaiian community and its language, history, and culture;
- Delivering continuing education and training to meet the demand for a competitive workforce; and,
- Providing diverse educational opportunities for personal enrichment.
As a learning-centered, open-door college, Honolulu CC, is committed to providing the academic and student support to assist students as they progress through their respective courses and programs, and to facilitate the important work of campus faculty and staff . The college will acknowledge, promote, and maintain a multicultural environment where gender diversity and other aspects of personal identity are appreciated and respected.
Institutional Student Learning Outcomes
The expected learning outcomes achieved by Honolulu CC graduates are:
- Graduates of degree programs will be able to read and write analytically and critically, and utilize computational methods appropriate to their chosen field of study, to function effectively in society. Graduates will be able to organize and present in written and oral communication a variety of information and ideas, and articulate world views, including basic well-established scientific methods, as gained through a rigorous Liberal Arts curriculum.
- Graduates who earn an AA or AS degree will be prepared to enter a four year institution and successfully complete the upper level curriculum.
- Graduates who complete a career technical degree or certificate will be able to successfully apply the skills required by industry.
- Mission Statement
- College Catalog
- Campus Map
- College Policies
- Annual Reports
- International Students
- Non-Credit Students
- Off Campus/Military Students
- Returning Students
- Transfer Students
- Financial Aid
- Records Office
- College Skills Center
- Health Office
- Native Hawaiian Center
- Writing Center